- 1.1. This Policy defines the handling and protection of (hereinafter the Site Services) the information on physical persons (further – Users) by epizode.eu site administration , which can be obtained by the Website when a User of services provided through the Site.
- 1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about Users, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- 1.3. The relations connected with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Site and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 1.4. By registering and using the Website and the services, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
- 1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available when using the Website shall be terminated immediately.
The purpose of the collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site
- 2.1. The User’s personal data are processed in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Website processes the User’s personal data to:
- — identify the parties within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Website;
- — provide User with the services directly related to the Website subject;
- — check, research and analyze data to maintain, improve and develop new services and sections of the Website.
- 2.2. Carrying out statistical and other researcр based on depersonalized data.
Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
- 3.1. The operator of personal data collection and processing at the Website is EPILOGUE FEST LLC, 107564, Moscow, Krasnobogatirskaya street, 38, build 3, ET/POM/KOM 3/9/1, BIN 1207700178113, TIN 9718156515. The personal data is processed directly by the operator through the formation of the central information system.
- 3.2. The website takes all necessary measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- 3.3. The site provides access to personal User data only to persons whom this information is necessary to ensure the functioning of the Website, Services and the provision of services to the User.
- 3.4. The Website may use the User provided information, including personal data, to ensure compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including to prevent and/or cease illicit and/or illegal actions of Users). The User provided information can be disclosed only in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of a court, law enforcement authorities, and in other cases stipulated by the Russian laws.
- 4.1. When using the Website, the User confirms that he/she:
- - has all necessary rights for the registration (opening an account) and the use of the Website’s services;
- - specifies his/her accurate information to the extent necessary to use the Website’s Services. Mandatory fields to be filled in for further use of the Website’s Services are marked in a special way; any other information is provided by the User at his/her own discretion;
- - is aware that the User’s information posted on the Website can become available to third parties failed to be covered by this Policy, and may be copied and distributed by them;
- - has read this Policy, agrees with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified herein. Reading the terms of this Policy and ticking the relevant box under the link to this Policy shall be considered as the User’s written consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of the User’s personal data to third parties.
- 4.2. The Website does not verify the accuracy of received (collected) information about Users except when such verification is necessary to fulfill obligations to the User.
- 4.3. In the case of total or partial refusal to provide personal data, the Website reserves the right to refuse the rendering of any certain service to the User if such service requires the provision of such data..
Within this Policy, "User personal information" refers to:
- 5.1. The information provided by the User when using the Website and Services, i.e. name, surname, sex, mobile phone number and/or email address, information about his/her profiles in social networks, date of birth, hometown, home address, number of identification document.
- 5.2. Data automatically transferred to the Services in the process of their use through a software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookies information, information about the User's browser (or any other program for access to the Services), access time, address of the page searched.
- 5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and/or provision of which is determined by the Regulations of any certain Services of the Website.
Personal data change and deletion
- 6.1. At any time, the User can change (update, supplement) all or part of the personal data provided by him/her and the parameters of its confidentiality by using the function of personal data editing in the relevant section or in the personal section of the relevant Service.
- 6.2. The User can also delete the personal data provided by him/her in any certain account. At that, deletion of the account may result in the inability to use some Services. To delete the account, please contact the Website’s technical support by e-mail: [email protected]
7.2. This Policy and the relations between the User and the Website arising from its use shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
- 8.1. All suggestions or questions on this Policy shall be sent to the Website’s technical support by email: [email protected]